Here's an update on the plants that have been growing through the cold months:
- Admiral Peas (mainly for soup) took longer to start than the snap peas but they are flowering a lot now. They also don't grow nearly as tall as the other peas but that has not seemed to stop them from producing.
- Both of my broccoli plants have heads & I plan to eat the larger one tonight so it will produce some more.
- Garlic is doing great! Every clove came up and they look healthy. I should be able to harvest it before the summer.
- Rainbow Chard finally recovered from the fall caterpillar damage and looks healthy again, though small. I had a plastic cone over it for the past month or so to help it out.
- All of the artichokes in the front yard look GREAT!
- Cheddar Cauliflower just started on my plants--you can see the little yellowish-white nub of it on the plants.