Thursday, August 9, 2012

Saving Seeds by Robert Gough

The Complete Guide to Saving Seeds: 322 Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, Flowers, Trees, and ShrubsThe Complete Guide to Saving Seeds: 322 Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, Flowers, Trees, and Shrubs by Robert Gough

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a helpful book on seed saving! Seeds of change is still my go-to, but this book have a concise description of seed-saving practices for most plants you might want, and it includes ranges for how far you need to keep plants from similar varieties to maintain the lineage. Very helpful, and also nicely laid out.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Joann said...

I haven't seen this one before. I'm hoping the Botanic Gardens or Denver Library has it. I have Seed To Seed - which is also a pretty good reference.